Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love Is In the Air






Challenge #255

Theme: Anything Goes with Love Is in the Air
Sponsor: StitchyBear Digi Outlet

One lucky participant will win a fabulous prize, 
so be sure to play along!


Here's the card I made:

 
Image: StitchyBear Digi Outlet "Corey"




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: StitchyBear Digi Outlet "Corey" colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pink Pirouette
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Recolloections Brad and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great Valentine with this sassy lass, Jeanette. You may not believe it, but I wear my hair very much like this only shorter and grayer!

Margaret said...

Your card turned out fabulous Jeanette! The paper is perfect and I like the card design. You always make them special by finishing off the inside. Hugs. Maggie - DT Teamie