Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I Love My Friends!


It's the 9th of February... I love the 9th of every month, because on (or near) the 9th my friends Barb and Kelly join me in showing you something we've made with the same image. We are the Three Musketeers... and this month I got to choose the image.

Penny Black "Love Graffiti"








Thank you for being my fellow musketeers, Barb & Kelly! 
I you!



Let's check out Barb's Blog and Kelly's Blog to see what they made, okay?

And as always, thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Penny Black "Love Graffiti" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Gray and Stampin' UP! Real Red
Designer Paper: Paper Studio All Season Three Paper Pad
Embellishment: Oriental Trading XOXO with Brads

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Who doesn't love graffiti? What an adorable Valentine, Jeanette!

Barb said...

Darn Cure Card--thanks for the sweet image to color up. I love the paper you picked too!

Katydid Cards said...

This is so cute! Love those little hedgehogs...even if he is defacing property, LOL

Kim P said...

Another cute hedgie card! This is adorable!