Thursday, November 19, 2015

Life's Sweet


Melina is the current hostess of the Mystery Image card swap and she sent us three  small images with instructions to use all three on our card. She also sent a sentiment that we could use if we chose to do so. Well of course... I chose to do so. ;)

Here's my card:


I sure hope Melina likes it... and the other swappers, too!


Here's the inside:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images/Sentiment: (from Melina) Fiskars "Latte love' and "The Sweet Life" colored with my Copics and Zig Wink of Stella Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pixie Pink
Designer Paper: Paper Studio I Love Baking Paper Pad
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very sweet card : ) A fun set of images and love your layout too. Hope the packing is going well : )

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute. Looks like someone is going to have a cookie with their coffee! Love the background paper too Jeanette!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is gorgeous - love the colours, and the way you have laid out the card.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Great card Jeanette--I love the layout you used with the small images!