Sunday, August 23, 2015

What Has Four Legs?


.... the new One Stitch at a Time Challenge!


http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

Challenge #244 
ANYTHING GOES WITH 4 LEGGED FRIENDS


August 23 - September 5


Sponsor: Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet

Here's the PRIZE package one lucky person will win:






Here's my card:



I tried to do something a little "artsy" - I'm not sure it worked. But I do LOVE the "Boxer" image. It's available in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet store - HERE.


I put a little fire hydrant brad inside my card:





I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Now... get busy and create a 4-legged sort of card, and join us at OSAAT!


Image: Stitchy Bear "Boxer" Digi
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Red, Sand, and White
Embellishments: Brads from unknown vendors

6 comments:

Margaret said...

What a fabulous card. I love how you used the 3 images, but showcased the one with the mats. Cute little paws charms. Hugs, Maggie

Mimi said...

Yep Jeanette you DID IT, this is wonderfully artsy and a truly super creation hunny. Totally agree with you re the image, it is a real cracker. Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Jeanette - love the 'sketchy' feel to the image, and that you have repeated it three times! Great touch with the fire hydrant inside :-) - every dog needs one!
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

What a fun and sweet card! Lovely images and design! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT

ike said...

Dang !!! That is absolutely adorable :-) I LUV that Boxer and the teeny fire hydrant is fabulous. I think that your 'artsy' creation most definitely worked - it's FAntastic :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

OSAAT DT Sistah

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun- love the layout with the three dog images- and the fire hydrant on the inside is great. Another fun card : )