Tuesday, August 18, 2015

School's In Session


School is back in session in my town. I suspect that is the case in a lot of places. It's time to fill the backpacks with school supplies, pick up the stack of school books, and maybe even gather apples for the teacher. So the new challenge at {PIN}Spirational Challenges is perfect.

http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




Challenge #147
 August 18 - 31


Here's the photo to {Pin}Spire us:







The Sponsors for this challenge are:


http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/


and


http://thestampingboutique.com/


THANK YOU, Sponsors! We ♥ you!


Here's the card I made:




As you can see, I used  a lot of black on my card, like the photo... and it's school-related.


Here's the inside:




The designer paper resembled a composition book. I left a strip of the black cardstock showing to create the binding of the composition book.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you'll participate in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!


Image: Stamping Boutique Back to School House
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: Carol Wilson Fine Arts "Composition Book"
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fun schoolhouse image and a really pretty card Jeanette! Love the black and white background too.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Jeanette, and I love your use of the colours!!
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

At first I thought you just decorated a composition book! how cool that someone makes paper like that!!

lovies, =o) kel

MiamiKel said...

This is creative - I was certain it was a composition book - ingenious! The colors are perfect fr back to school, too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- loving the school house, but cool Composition notebook DP- so fun.