Monday, July 20, 2015

Play Ball!


It's time for a new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge...

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

July 20 - August 2
Theme: Sports Related


I hope you'll participate!


I used the MelonHeadz Illustrating Sports Franklin Lewis Bundle to make my card...



Here's the inside:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating Sports Franklin Lewis Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Handsome Hunter
Designer Paper: Colorbok Carnival Paper Pad
Embellishments: Oriental Trading Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon and Stampin' UP! Hunter Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute card Jeanette. I love the layers.

JanR said...

Super cute! I really like the papers you used. The inside of the card looks awesome too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colours on this super card Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine