Sunday, January 18, 2015

It was a Mystery...


... But now it's not!

Because............. today is the day we can show the cards we made for the Mystery Image Card Swap.

Barb is the hostess this round and she sent us the most adorable Whipper Snapper image to use. THANK YOU, Barb!


Here is my card:














Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Whipper Snapper Love Bear
Ink: Copic Markers and Zig Wink of Zella Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Soft Sky
Double-Sided Designer Paper: Crate Paper Season Collection (Love)
Embellishments: Studio 112 Heart-Shaped Gems

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

CUTE image and a cute, cute card!!!
Lynn

Ellibelle said...

A very sweet card. Love the sketch!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette love the way you have used the image panel in the Z fold - and the (non-valentines) colours you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

Melina said...

Adorable colors on your image! I love this fold. I need to get my card on my blog. LOL :)