Thursday, September 11, 2014

What's New?


I've really been off schedule lately, and I hate that. I'm an organized person by nature, so when things are out of whack, I get a little cRazY! (please don't comment on that statement, Barb!)

I'm going to try to remedy that....... right this moment!

Thursday = Thematically Thursday
Second Thursday of the Month = Try and/or Use Something New


Well........ that's EASY! It's easy because I received an amazing package in the mail from JessicaLynnOriginal............... NEW STAMPS to play with! YAY!!!





I love me some cute owls and this stamp features the ever-so-cute Brentwood!


I also decided to try a new-to-me fold on my card. I found the idea on Julie's blog here. Thank you for being my inspiration, Julie!



And look... the inside has a nice little pocket to stick a gift card in:



Oh, how I wish there were still some $$$ on that Chipotle card. My DS gave it to me last Christmas and I enjoyed every morsel! Thank you, Jeremy!

There is also a pocket on the front of the card so a person could give TWO gift cards with this card. That would certainly put a smile on someone's face!!!

Speaking of smiling, if you haven't checked out the stamps at JessicaLynnOriginal  lately, you need to do so. There are so many to choose from, including several Brentwood Owl stamps, but so much more, too! And Jessica can even make you a custom stamp, if you have something in mind.














Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image: JessicaLynnOriginal Merry Christmas Santa and Reindeer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fab reindeer and owl image Jeanette and I love the card!

jimlynn said...

Brentwood always makes me happy and put a smile on my face! So cute and love the fold on this!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that fold Jeanette - and you have obviously had fun with the images - they are so cute.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Did I read Crazy? Love the card!