Monday, September 1, 2014

2 Die (Cut) or Not to Die (Cut)


It's all about DIES with the MelonHeadz Friends' newest challenge...

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/





September 1 - 14

Theme: Use  2 or more Dies


I used the MelonHeadz Illustrating Singing Kidlettes Bundle to make my card...



The dies I used were the spiral edging die from Taylored Expressions and the Circle Nestabilities die.


Here's the inside of my card:



I hope you'll dig out your dies and participate in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Friends Singing Kidlettes Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones






3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jeanette - that edge die is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Great card!! Love the background paper combined with the notepaper (spiral edging die).

Barb said...

What a great card--love the spiral edge die that you used!