Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Thank You, Melina!


NOTE: there's a new {PIN}Spirational Challenge today, too... if you're here to see my card for it, please click HERE (or keep scrolling to the next blog post).


I wish I didn't have to say what I have to say today.


However, I must...


If you love Twisted Tuesday Challenges (and I'm sure you do!) you'll want to participate with this challenge, because it is going to be the last.

I know, pretty sad, huh?


I have had the privilege of serving on the Twisted Tuesday Challenge from the very beginning. THANK YOU, Melina for giving  me that honor!




http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/







August 19 - September 1


Theme: Chevrons

Twist: Add Ribbon to your project, too







Thank you, Melina, for hosting this awesome challenge blog!

Thank you, fellow DT members, for inspiring me with your creativity!

Thank you, participants, for all your creative projects!




Here's your chance....... please participate in this last Twisted Tuesday Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Sentiment: Rubber Stampede Elegant Thank You
Ink: Brilliance Rocket Red
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: A Muse Studio
Embellishments: A Muse Studio Ribbon and a heart from an unknown vendor

7 comments:

Barb said...

What a great card--I love the complimentary inside of the card to the fantastic outside!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - you really did keep to the challenge of using chevrons, Jeanette. What a pity to see the challenge closing.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your take on the sketch, and how you put the patterns together- and I love the inside too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, I did not know that the blog is closing. So sorry to hear. You created some great cards with super ideas. In theme, your mix of chevron's are perfect on this card.

Speaking of Chevron....it is where we get our fuel, so when I see that I always think of the gas station! LOL

Melina said...

I LOVE your card! Wow! You did an amazing job with this challenge. I have loved every minute "working" with you J! You're my girl!!!!! :)

Bridie said...

Lovely chevron card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Only one more sleep 'til Friday!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

MiamiKel said...

Aw, this was surprising to hear but understandable at the same time -- life has a way of throwing surprises our way from time to time :)

Your card is great! Lots of busy colors here but they work well together.