Monday, July 28, 2014

Lovely Butterflies


Today is the 28th of July, which means it's a Calendar Girl day! What is a Calendar Girl day? It's the day that the Calendar Girl blog group members post their monthly projects.

Linda is "Miss July" so she got to choose our theme this month. This is what she chose:

Butterflies. Anything with a butterfly. Any theme. They are so beautiful for every occasion and they mean so much to me.

Linda, I hope you are enjoying seeing butterflies today! I know how very special they are to you!


Here's my card:



I went with a VERY simple design because I didn't want to overwhelm the dainty papers I chose to use.


Here's the inside:



THANK YOU for a great theme, Linda!

And Thank You to all of you who stopped by my blog today! Please check out the other Calendar Girl blogs, too. You can find links to them in my left sidebar.


Image: Loralie Art Stamps Lovely Butterflies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Blushing Bride
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thank you for all your support. I do love my butterflies

Barb said...

Jeanette--what a stunning image! Love the colors and the layout of the card too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Soft and pretty images- your colors are so pretty- and I love the inside of this card as well!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Jeanette - love the way you have tied it all together with the bling - an inspired touch.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, you do foofy well! This pretty little card has some great elements. Great to see it!