It’s time for my weekly “Peek at My Week” post. I’ve learned to really enjoy these and hope that you do, too. I can honestly say, “I am exhausted!” This has been a very VERY busy week! But it now looks like Christmas at our house, which makes me happy!
- I organized… NOTHING! I’m such a slacker!
- I cooked… a new kind of soup! Maggie (on SCS) gave me the recipe – it has apples, sweet potatoes, chicken, and some other ingredients in it and it cooks in the crockpot. It smelled so good! And was delicious, too!
- I bought… spaghettios. That’s one of Brock’s main food groups and he was nearly out of them. Crisis averted.
- I’m enjoying… the warmth of our home. We got 15” of snow on Thursday/Friday – and I’ve stayed inside where it’s warm. It’s pretty to look out from in here. Tee Hee!
- I made… a BIG mistake! When we got the Christmas boxes out of storage I missed an important one – the one with our Christmas stockings in it. So, sadly, I am going to have to come up with Plan B for Christmas stockings this year.
- I procrastinated… I need to order some things that need to get here BEFORE Christmas. EEK!
- I learned… that I may get to be the guest speaker at a women’s retreat near here this spring. I am so excited!
- This weekend I’m… enjoying the twinkling lights. We only have 18 trees in the house this year, but that’s okay. I’m enjoying all of them.
- I’m working on… putting together my Christmas Wish List. My husband keeps asking for it. Every year I give him a list with ideas to choose from. He prefers shopping that way.
- I’m blessed… to have a husband and son who will carry all those boxes of Christmas decorations in and out of storage for me!
My 30-Minute Challenge… Oh dear! I didn’t do one, unless putting together this blog post counts. ;)
My goals for the coming week…
- To get the village set up – which is the last of my Christmas decorating for this year.
- To do some Christmas shopping!
- To clean up the pile of “stuff” that has drifted to the space behind my desk while I’ve been decorating this week. Those items need to be put away!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to come back tomorrow – I’ll have a card to show you and a challenge to tell you about!